Greetings! First major update of the year.
This update brings cars to the game, usable cars, bringing new gameplay strategies to Z Dawn.
As you might know, cars were points of interest to get some loot or to get events, now cars ca be pushed, enter and exit depending on their state.
Only cars in good condition can be used, those in bad shape can only be pushed to the player garage to be repaired.
Cars require fuel to be driven unless you get lucky to find an Electric Vehicle, in that case, you just need the Solar Panels to recharge it.
Full List of Features, Bugs fixed here! Check it out!
- Added 7 new types of cars to the game ( one is an electric vehicle)
- Added a new building to the encampment, the Garage. (can be used to repair and upgrade cars, but remember only the Mechanic can repair vehicles)
- 3 News options when on the same tile of a car, Push Car, Enter Car and Exit Car.
- UI improvements
- Added Jerry Cans, used as fuel to vehicles.
- Changed the Zombie Screamer to a single zombie unit type instead of a horde
- Displaying the wrong mouse icon on the tutorial
- A bug that allowed farms to be stacked up, build on top of each other.
- A bug that would cause the game stuck because of the farming stack problem
- Tooltips not hiding after pressing ESC from panels.
- Upon scrapping items, the game wouldn't save immediately.
- UI bug causing text console displaying on the character portraits
- Independently from game difficulty, all games start with 6 survivors.
- Explorers were able to explore while being attacked by zombies
- Fixed some typos errors
Have a nice weekend and Happy Valentine's Day! ːd4rkheartː