After a few weeks of work (and silence) we are back with our first update of the year. This time around we've mostly worked on improving the user experience and adding a new translation.
Here are the changes :
- Moved to Unreal Engine 4.24
- Added UI feedback to show how much is added to each stat when taking a boost and to which stat it applies.
- Added a chinese translation (thanks to Siyang Zhang)
- Added footstep noises (thanks to Joshua Valencia)
- Fixed a bug where opening the settings menu several time would add the available resolutions each time
We hope you enjoy this new release, if you would like to see more regular updates you can follow us on Instagram (@foreskinfury) where we post gifs about what we are working on.