We're happy to announce version 2.28.3 which is live on Steam right now. Changes include:
- Added a new map-specific loading screen. When loading an official map there will be an image of the map displayed.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles were not being destroyed properly when killed.
- Fixed a crash relating to the voice status HUD element.
- Fixed a bug where bullet tracer effects wouldn't happen if they didn't hit anything.
- Fixed a bug which would cause missiles to explode when colliding with each other.
- Fixed a few typo's in the squad point changes introduced in 2.28.1
- Fixed a bug where if you were using two grenades on an apc, it would only fire one.
- Fixed machine gun muzzle flashes facing the wrong direction on NF heavy tank.
- Fixed a visual bug where there was a client/server mismatch when firing within the first 3 seconds of vehicle creation.
- Fixed vehicles being able to fire weapons whilst under water.
- Fixed vehicle machine guns ignoring armor angle modifiers. (Deflective armor)
- Fixed an issue with the NF repairpad. The root bone wasn't centered meaning the building placement could clip into other things when rotated.
- Tweaked some building placement values to allow for easier building placement as commander.
- Changed the bullet tracer particle effect. It previously travelled slow enough for players to assume they had to lead their shots for them to hit.