Trials of Fire Weekly Update (v0.41) Release Notes
Good afternoon all,
The biggest change this week should (hopefully) be invisible to the naked eye. We’ve updated to the latest version of Unreal (4.24) so should see some (minor) visual effect and performance improvements.
In terms of game content, each class has been given an extra class card to round them out a bit and we’ve redesigned the camping and crafting menus to be a bit more user friendly.
Please let us know what you think on Discord!
Integrated Unreal Engine 4.24.
This should be invisible to the player.
Includes some small performance, rendering quality and streaming improvements.
- Each class now has a new Class Card to round out their potential builds a bit.
- ‘Regroup!’ (Warlord) – Reduced cost to 0 (from 1).
- ‘Intensify’ (Elementalist) – Now increases named effect duration by 2 (up from 1).
- ‘Necrotic Spear’ – Reduced cost to 1 so you get a full WP refund if you kill an enemy.
- Rework of most of the camping/crafting menus to be more user friendly – provides more information and requires fewer clicks from the player.
- Increased the CR of the Fury to make Fury fights a bit easier in most cases.
- Reduced the Resistance on the Glass Elemental to 1 and bumped health back up to 60.