Happy Valentine's Day! Your friend the Chubat asked us to share this lovely (?) poem.
Hmm. Don't quit your day job, Chubat.
But wait, there's more! Update Necronator: Dead Wrong in your library to get the latest update. Here's what it does:
Valentine's Day Early Access Update (Ver 0.3.12.2), Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- NOTE: You can use a save data from an older version but we recommend creating a new data
- Fixed Masterful Inspiration to correctly give -30 Mana Cost
- Fixed Horde Demon Fiend to correctly have 8 Squad Size
- Fixed Nimble Demon Fiend to correctly only have 6 Squad Size
- Fixed Strong Fortify to correctly give +Max Health
- Fixed Perks’ tooltip description
- Fixed Perks not properly reset after battle, resulting in hilarious unit stats
- Fixed Invigorating Rain and Shadow Mist effect radius
- Fixed Issues related to increased Mana Regeneration including Tactical Overload and Mana Drive Engine
- Fixed some Event not working properly
- Fixed scrolling in Inventory Menu
- Made signpost more noticeable in battle
- Changed Master Invigorating Rain from 10s to 20s
- Changed Inspiration from 25 to 30 Mana (Budget Inspiration is unchanged at 15 Mana)
- Changed Double Cast from 10 to 15 Mana
- 2-lane Maps won't appear during the first 2-3 nodes in the World Map
- Tweaked earlier battle to be more manageable
- Tweaked enemy HP and attack power by a bit
- Changed Unit Ability Charge from +100% to +50% Move Speed
- Changed Unit Ability Regeneration requirement from 2s to 3s of not attacking
- Changed Iron Skin from +6 to +4 Armor
Thanks to absolutely everyone has sent in feedback to email@example.com or posted feedback in the Steam forums. We really want Necronator: Dead Wrong to be a top-notch Early Access experience, so keep your comments coming—we're listening!
Happy Valentine's Day from all of us! Keep playing Necronator: Dead Wrong and please leave the game a review, it really helps.