Hello fellow Chefs, a new Major Update is available for Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game!
Prepare yourself, because you will finally be able to own more than a single Restaurant, creating new lucrative enterprises in the city. Executive Chefs will run the old Restaurant for you will you focus on the new one, but you will be able to go back and improve things as you like!
Please, be careful with older save games because they won't be compatible! If you want to keep playing with your old restaurant, you can open the game's properties on Steam, then head for the Betas panel and select version 0.8 from the dropdown menu!
- Multiple Restaurants can now be managed, allowing the creation of a restaurant empire.
- Added a new decision to activate Multiple Restaurants once the player is popular enough.
- Executive Chefs can be hired to manage old restaurants, granting varied bonuses.
- Several minor UI improvements in many different panels.
- Added a new UI panel, in which info about all restaurants can be easily reviewed.
- Fixed an issue with the character's avatar disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with the skill of the character's avatar and other staff members not being properly shown in radials.
- Fixed an issue with bubble icons being activated twice on Chefs.
- Fixed the wrong customers count when loading.
- The icon of Custom Recipes can now be dragged in the Menu Panel.
- Added two sort toggles in the Skill Panel.
- Daily Perks now works correctly, preventing bonuses to stack only to be removed when loading.
- Added a button to focus the map on the current Restaurant.
- Fixed some missing strings in Chefadvisor's reviews.
- Fixed an issue appearing when going back to the main menu and starting a new game.
That's all for now! For feedbacks and suggestions, you can find us on the Steam Forums, at your disposal!