SURFer, everyone! Hello!
We will update the update patch history.
- Improve in-game
There are still many concerns about the victory caused by helicopter escape. So in future updates, I'll try to challenge the balance of overall game rules.
"There are many situations where you can easily escape from helicopters. We decided that the rules for helicopters have changed because we have a big impact > on your sense of accomplishment."
1) 4 different helicopter rules
-Existing: You can escape for 1 minute after the first helicopter arrives, and drop the key if the helicopter leaves after 1 minute
-Changed: Escape is impossible after the first helicopter arrives. Drop the key if the helicopter leaves after 5 seconds.
Original: No siren sound on thumbnail 30 seconds before the arrival of the first helicopter
Changed: One siren sound is displayed on the thumbnail 30 seconds before the first helicopter arrives.
-Original: 2 minutes 30 seconds
-Change: 3 minutes of arrival time
Helicopter ladder boarding time increased by 2 seconds
2) Changed the rule to reduce the number of in-game waiting times to a larger number of players.
3) 2x recovery item glow effect
4) Users not displayed in the [Tab] key game information window during in-game waiting time.
5) 2 seconds knockdown time> 1.5 seconds
6) All melee weapon down attacks slightly reduced
7) Character HP 13.3% Increase
8) Reduced charge attack effect
Reset the ranking score and change the number of points earned the ranking
End attendance check compensation in January and start attendance check-in February