Patch Notes V1.1.0: Valentine's Day! Holiday skins and Achievements!
Hey there! We're excited to push out the first major update of ICBING2(K). Thanks so much to all of you who have supported the game. We hope we can continue to build on it in a way to keep you excited! <3 I know our updates sometimes come with a quirky write-up, but this time we're just listing the facts. We're adding some new features and a few new things to chase. (TLDR at the bottom if you don’t wanna read stuff.)
- Added Steam Achievements.
- Some achievements might pop right away when you launch the game if you’ve previously met their requirements, otherwise you will have to re-earn them. We apologize for any inconvenience if you have to re-earn any Achievements. Best of luck!
- Added Holiday Collections and Holiday items.
- In the Collections tab, you'll find a new button to expand the Collection! For now, you’ll find some late celebration for Lunar New Year bundled in with Valentine's Day. We’re planning to have content for a few other holidays this year.
- Like with the previous ICBING, all additional content and updates will be FREE.. We haven’t fully sold out entirely just yet… but if Raid Shadow Legends wants to sponsor a skin, we would definitely think about it.
- Holiday Items will be uncommon during Holiday periods and very rare between Holidays. This change will make commons slightly less common. We'll monitor their rarity as events go on, but every Holiday Item will be available going forward once they are added. So don't worry if you miss a Holiday, those items will be there later!
- Note: Holiday Items will NOT count towards your Tier Collection totals (including Achievements). To complete a Tier, you will still need to collect every item from the original set. We'll monitor how this ends up affecting the difficulty of collection-based Achievements going forward and if the pool gets too saturated we'll make adjustments.
OTHER QUALITY-OF-LIFE UPDATES
- Reset save option added to Settings Menu. We're working on a more robust "Prestige" system coming soon™, but for now if you want to just reset and start over, the option will be there in the Settings. Once done, there is no way to undo it so be aware!
- Other general Quality-of-Life updates and bug fixes, including some visual bugs and UI updates.
That's it for now. We're pleased with the positive feedback so far and will be working to improve the game in a few more ways going forward. We have a few other QoL updates at different points in our priorities, so we’ll keep you posted on when those will happen. Hope you enjoy the Holiday Collection and look for more Holiday content going forward!
Also: we have no shame in asking for you to leave a review. If you’re enjoying ICBING2(K), we’d love to hear it! If there’s stuff for us to improve, let us know that too so we can prioritize updates!
As we continue to work on some additional content and updates for ICBING2, we are hard at work on our next big (and more serious) game: KAIJU FISHING. It’s a fishing adventure about fishing for giant monsters. If that sounds like something you’d be into (it should) then follow us on Twitter @mutantstudios for updates!
- Mutant Entertainment Studios
TLDR: New Holiday items, achievements added, QoL updates, Reset option added. More stuff later this year.
And yes, of course we’ll be your Valentine. <3