Local Co-Op Mode
Local Co-Op is here! We are adding today the ability for everyone to create a game to only play with Friend locally! Some changes were made to make the experience better and we are happy to improve the feature in the future!
When entering the game you just select the number of players that will play the game, have all controllers plugged and you are ready to play. You can see all the changes made in this mode in the Changelog.
The biggest change in the mode is the camera following everyone at same time. The camera change the distance and the angle to make everyone stay inside the action.
- Added Local Co-op mode. Play the game at home with multiple controllers.
- Added rule that only 1 vote is needed to everything on Local Co-op mode.
- Added Menu in Local Co-op to select number of players when the game start.
- Added Mini Map to opens for everyone in Local Co-op.
- Added global camera for players in Local Co-op.
- Removed Lobby when playing Local Co-op. At the end of the game player is sent to the Main Menu.
- Removed camera damage effect in Local Co-op. Because it don't make sense when only 1 players is taking damage.
- Removed ability to write in chat Chat with keyboard in Local Co-op, but it show the chat when press ENTER.
- Fixed camera changing angle on death.
- Fixed ambient sound volume.
- Fixed Mini Map not closing anymore wat dying with the map open.
- Fixed Surrender issues.
- Fixed collisions detection issues.
- Fixed level colors.
- Fixed times Invaders not going back inside the vehicle.
- Fixed Drone consuming energy all the time.
- Fixed feedback when player leave the game.
- Fixed Drone collision been visible.
- Fixed vehicle movement optimization.