We've uploaded a new patch that fixes bugs and performance issues. We've also tweaked the visuals in some areas.
- Flotsam can no longer be selected.
- Agents now sleep faster in a house. They are fully rested in 20 seconds now. (Compared to 25 in an uncovered bed.)
- Plastic flotsam is now bundled to look more like big patches of plastic, instead of loose pieces. In older saves, you will find the new plastic after moving to a new tile.
- Changed display of sleeping icon to show only when agents are sleeping and not before.
- Updated sleeping animation.
- Updated house description.
- Added icon and notification for drifters in life danger.
- Removed mussels from storage filters. (Not available currently.)
- Bundled plastic flotsam to increase performance. In older saves, you will find the new plastic after moving to a new tile.
- Improved all-around performance for buoyant items. This should remove the lag when moving the camera in fast movements.
- Fixed issue where boats weren't assigned random names anymore.
- Fixed pathfinding issues for some landmarks.
- Fixed issue where constructions holding water sometimes couldn't be deconstructed.
- Fixed issue where drifter would get stuck if their target wasn't valid anymore.
- Fixed issue where save would become corrupted if there was an invalid target linked to a project.
- Fixed drifters getting stuck on landmarks after trying to rescue drifter from landmark that was cancelled.
- Fixed issue where a drifter would get stuck swimming when salvaging the same item another drifter just salvaged.
- Fixed issue where landmark UI would have inconsistent visuals.
- Fixed issue where an agent could sleep in a bed or house under deconstruction.
- Fixed issue where scrollbar of save selection didn't scroll smoothly.
- Fixed issue where tiny walkways could be created.
- Fixed issue where panels could be hidden behind the build panel.