- Players who receive significantly more communication abuse reports than others will receive a warning. If they continue to receive significantly more reports they will be muted by default. Other players can unmute them through the scoreboard as usual.
- Muting a player will now also hide their name and avatar.
- Reporting a player for abusive communications will now automatically mute them.
- Ballistic Shield will now block all melee attacks (knife, axe, fists, etc.)
- Texture and normal updates to the MAC-10 | Classic Crate to match new MAC-10 UV from Kai123