One day after launch and there have already been played more than 2000 waves! And many more zombies have been killed.
Today there is a small patch with some much needed balance changes and fixes. There will be a content patch soon with some QOL features soon.
- Some small balance changes to all path levels, they have been made easier in general.
- Reduced movement speed of enemies on path levels.
- Reduced the max movement speed of enemies on all levels.
- Increased the difficulty of the hard mode.
- Reduced "Bomb" perk damage increase to 2.25x (from 3x).
- Slightly decreased the damage output of the grenade launcher weapon.
- Slightly increased the damage output of all other weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused dragons not to fly for some players when playing multiplayer.
- When playing in windowed mode the bottom of the game window might be covered by the windows task bar (preventing you from seeing certain GUI elements). You can manually drag the window up to make these elements visible again.
Have fun playing,