- You can now heal gladiators in town (price depends on tournament level)
- Turn Tracker
- Toggleable grid outline in battle (default keybinding: T)
- Perk adjustments:
- Zealous - Reduced bonus critical chance from 25% to 15% and instead of guaranteed injuries, it will now cause 2 additional injury counters if knocked out in battle.
- Heroic - Reduced bonus dodge chance from 25% to 15%
- Amnesiac - No longer possible to get from title gains
- Demand/Desire adjustments:
- Reduced Long match requirement from 14 to 10 turns.
- Event adjustments:
- Reworked 'Yearning For Rest' event to have a more balanced choice instead of purely negative.
- Reduced injury counter punishments in following events: Diving In Deep, Special Prices, A Lucky Find?, An Original Coctail, A Perilous Sleepover, An Abandoned Chest, Grim Awakening, Practice Makes Perfect, Raise The Pitchforks! & Fan Encounter.
- Enemy gladiators are now increasingly more likely to have equipment & skills matching their strengths as you go up the tournament ladders.
- Slightly reduced dodge & crit chance amounts in equipment
- Perks on special characters will now have their bonuses added correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to soft-freeze if all your units died in a match.
- Fixed an uncommon bug that enabled gladiators to take endless turns after using skills that don't consume a turn.
- Partial fix to rare saving issues. Earlier the game could freeze if the save file was in use (f.ex. by cloud drive syncing or some editor) - now the game will continue and display an error message.
- Partial fix to an uncommon bug where units would slightly step off the grid (enabling them to move within pillars or outside of arena). Root cause for this is still unknown, but now the game will try to prevent the situation and correct itself if it happens. Let me know if this is still causing issues!
- Fixed a rare bug where the battle could continue after it was already over.
- Fixed a bug that prevented achievement for 10 & 50 wins from being given. You can gain these retroactively by winning a match.
- Luck will now be calculated properly immediately after loading.
- Fixed a bug where difficulty was incorrectly displayed immediately after loading.
- Typo fixed in Fiendling's description.
- Slightly decreased Endless win number font so 3 digit values don't look funny.
- Slightly adjusted unit stat numbers so 3 digit values don't look funny.
- Soul Purge's damage description fixed to match actual type.
- Potions' damage descriptions fixed to be uniform with other skills.