Patch #3 for update 1.2 is now available, the details can be found below:
- Increased the damage of the initial hit from 10 up to 75 to allow it to be more viable in PvP encounters.
- Increased the maximum effective range of the Derringer. (Headshot range increased to 52m previously 26m)
- Damage output changed in relation to Bosses; 1 sticky bomb will bring a boss down to 25% of their health.
- Increased Choke Bomb duration to 60 seconds (previously 30 seconds)
- Fixed a crash that could happen on throwing explosives
- Fixed some edge cases where the game server wasn't loading correctly (would result in 5 minute loading into a map before being kicked back to menu)
Performance & Stability
- Clients might crash when using bomb lance intensively.
- Players may sometimes experience desyncs / rubberbanding during gameplay.
- Players may expereince stalls when initiating the banishing process. This may only effect select players on the server when the banishing commences.
- In some rare cases, the client may freeze.
UI & Meta
- Transactions in the store may be slower than usual.
- Contract Status accolade doesn't appear at all in summary screen if no token was extracted.
- Book of Weapons item unlock popup repeats after every Training session if an item was unlocked in the last normal mission before playing the tutorial.
- Persistent grouping doesn't work sometimes when returning from a match.
- Tutorial: Bleeding audio does not stop after respawning in tutorial if player was also poisoned at the time of death.
- Quickplay: Weapon might not be lootable from killed player.
- Stamina consumption for two consecutive heavy melee attacks with Sparks might be incorrect.
- Reloading the sparks right after a shot before cocking the hammer, cocks the hammer twice and delays the reload.
- Spider can become stuck sometimes.
Visuals & Audio
- Players may experience issues with textures appeaing to pop in and out more frequently than on live (this is due to slower streaming of textures).
- Winfield Aperture sight switching has some animation & interrupt issues.
- Distances for boss whispers are slightly off when the boss is underground.
~The Hunt team.