[Patch Notes_1.0.7] Updates
"Gameplay Settings" Added
- You can turn On/Off specific gameplay settings when you start a new game or during your existing game.
- To adjust the gameplay settings in the middle of the gameplay, go to "Menu" > "Gameplay Settings" in Town. You can find more specific options in there.
- The Difficulty Level which shows the approximate level of difficulty will be displayed in the upper left corner during your expeditions and battles.
We improved some corps crews' skills and monster formations to give you more interesting battle experiences.
Corps Crew skill improvements
- Added useful effects on some skills that were relatively inefficient.
Monster Formation Improvements
Adjusted monster formations to make more fast-paced battles:* In the first dungeon "Misty Forest", monsters will no longer appear in the third column.
- The chances of having more than two monsters on the third column have been reduced in all dungeons.
- Adjusted some monster formations so that it's easier to use Cooperative Skills to attack multiple monsters.
Boss Monsters' Abnormal Statuses
Removed some boss monsters' resistance to certain abnormal statuses in order to increase the effectiveness of debuff/mesmerize skills, and to allow strategic approach to boss battles.
**Changed Bosses*** Great Worm
- Orbis Brain
- Hive Mind
- Lord Frost
- Fixed an issue where some Korean voices cut out.
* Please restart Steam to download the Update.
We are working on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation4 platforms as well, but they will require more time. We will update you in the upcoming days.
Steam Workshop Support
_We've mentioned that we're considering to support the "Steam Workshop", however during the development process we altered the overall direction to make the "Gameplay Settings" where each player can edit the specific game settings as they want.
Although the Gameplay Settings are a bit different feature from Steam Workshop, please kindly understand that our goal is to provide the same gameplay experience in all platforms by adding the Gameplay Settings.
We will constantly update the Gameplay Settings based on your feedback!