Before we get to the good stuff, unfortunately we have to inform you that PvE clans are still broken on PvE server, but this will be resolved earl next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
With that said.... Today`s milestone update comes with many new features, and a dozen of important fixes.
To start things off you`ll notice major changes to riding horses as that was completely redone with new animations, jumping, and new physics.
We also continued working on the game balancing, and this update, completes re-balancing of the mid game. Late game balancing will be in the next update.
We also worked on PvE a bit with Mechs and Oraphants now becoming viable targets for players, with great loot, and proper balance. More AI creatures are coming in the near future.
And so lets take a look at Update # 20:
Major Additions and Critical Fixes
- Reworked Horse from the ground up with new code and animation
- Added Horse jumping ability
- Horse can now swim on water with rider on top
- Horse will now auto-jump when galloping over obstacles
- New Horse animations include falling of edges, going up and down hill and more
- Added various tooltips when starting a new character in Survival mode
- Major update for the way server handles Claims, to avoid situation in the future where Claims cant be placed
Fixes and Additions
- Fixed mech bullets not damaging player
- Fixed broken main menu options
- Improvement to the player crafted ship visuals
- Improved mech aiming. Now it aims to the center of the target in more situations.
- Fixed exploit with being able to kill Mech with melee weapons
- Killing a mech will now make player an outlaw
- Take All button added to Death loot which also destroys the loot container once items have been transferred.
- Item sell percentage now shown beside the merchants name in the store UI
- Added Spacesuit Vendor to all Ferry Terminals across entire system
- Autorun fixed
- Players can now enter run or sprint modes from crouch or prone position
- Orphant rescaled to be much larger
- Added audio and sfx for Orphant
- Hops not properly stack in the inventory
- Rebalanced Mech to give a lot more quality loot
- Rebalanced Orphant to give a lot more loot
- Rebalanced Orphant to be a lot weaker and killable by players
- Oxygen will run out in space much faster if player is not wearing a suit
- Adjusted pricing of majority of the items in-game
- Powercell now requires 4 Tarphite instead of 6
- Cheese now requires only 1 Milk.
- RadarPad is now 469 from 1310
- Plastic requires 2 Polymer to create 1 Plastic
- Polymers require 2 salt and 3 crude oil
- Flashlight is now craftable at the Electronics Bench
- GanyMead is now craftable at the Food Printer
- LandingPad filter changed from Tools to Housing