Other than the spawning system winstate error due to threads things went pretty nicely.
Thanks to everyone out there giving this game a chance.
Here's a list of patch notes for the first day of release:
- Temporal Repeater no longer removes autocast memory for targeted buffs.
- Cardboard Boxes with Temporal Repeaters can no longer put two fulton balloons on the same enemy.
- Enemies no longer become speedy gonzales if you hit the fast-forward hotkey during Dust's Microburst.
- Fixed being unable to join a server after trying to join a server you were already on.
- Fixed grammatical error on level 1.
- Cactus Uproot cooldown decreased from 180->60s.
- Fixed item presents causing nullref errors if they overlap on pickup.
- Fixed inability to win games due to the creep spawning system having trouble counting after being threaded.