Hi everyone! A huge thanks to everyone sending us bug reports and helping us improve the game even further! This is what was added to the game in patch v.0.9.4. As usual, items tagged with [COM] were changes based on community reports and feedbacks!
- Added a button on the Compendium screen to show the credits;
- You can now skip the credits by pressing and holding the “back” button;
- [COM] The system that set where it is possible for players and AIs to walk on has been reworked, which may have fixed the invisible wall bug that we have tried to fix many times before lol;
- [COM] Rework in Cleaner Bot’s AI to reduce the chances of getting stuck on corners and/or appliances;
- The camera now stops following cocooned players thrown into space;
- Cocooned players can no longer control their trajectory after they are thrown into space, so inertia works as it should and throwing friends there becomes more satisfying;
- Added some new elements to the menu background scene;
- [COM] Added a fallback font for some interfaces that were not compatible with the main fonts of languages that had special characters;
- [COM] Fixed an issue causing some eggs that spawned on the floor to prevent a door from getting cleaned;
- Fixed the bug causing Flying Aliens to sometimes have wings smaller than usual;
- Removed the looping sound effect of the stunned aliens that kept on playing after the alien was recycled.
- Added an extra check to avoid appliances on corridors to get dirty after the room is deactivated (this started happening after the performance improvement from the last update);
- [COM] The camera no longer considers the spot where a player died as a relevant point to show on online matches (it was keeping that spot in focus even after the cocoon was removed);
- [COM] Fixed an issue causing building holograms to have physics and, therefore, become extremely difficult to aim and build;
- [COM] Pumpkin Gardens no longer display two fruits for clients on online matches;
- Laps no longer lure aliens on hologram mode;
- The mopping “dust” effect is now properly synchronized in online matches;
If you want to know more or participate testing features before release, please join us on our official [ Discord Server ](discord.gg/beholdstudios).