Thank you for all of your Issue Tracker reports over the last couple of months, we have just released a general update which should fix some of the more generic issues members of our community have reported to us.
1.1.4 Update Notes
- Animals that have been boxed by the game will now be automatically unboxed, when safe!
- Fixes to Polar Bear jump to swim animations.
- Replaced references to Arctic continent with the appropriate North America and European tags and filters. This means Arctic animals have suitable plants if you want them!
- Fixed jumping into water from climbing frames.
- Zoopedia text updates based on your feedback - thank you for bringing these to our attention!
- Added a free avatar costume: Ice Cream Hat. Be careful, it might melt!
- Refunds have been temporarily disabled while we review the overall system - thanks to all of the feedback you have given us!
- Vets, Mechanics, and Keepers now have unique inspection points inside the habitat gate to help prevent them from standing on top of each other.
- Fixed an issue where if a player deletes a habitat where food inside the habitat is on the ground, food will not degrade completely and would not be cleaned by Staff.
- Guests' needs now decrease slower while in shop queues to match Transport Ride queues.
- Guests now move between nearby shops based on queue length!
- Fixed an issue where guests departing or going to the next station of a Transport Ride opened their umbrellas early.
- Replaced 'Uses last month' with 'Uses in last 12 months' for all habitat objects (feeders, water bowls, enrichment) info panels.
- Habitat cleanliness alert now opens habitat cleanliness Heat Map rather than water cleanliness.
- Fixed text error in high alert warning with special characters.
- Path icons now display a price in the main browser.
- Added 'No suitable species' feedback message to the feeding station info panel.
- Fixed duplicating scenery and buildings using duplicate and advanced move.
- Fixed shop inventory selling items that have been toggled off.
- Fixed albino animals displaying the wrong non-albino icons when being Released to the Wild.
- Fixed albino adult male and juvenile Zebras showing wrong thumbnail icon.
- Fixed an issue where toggling off welfare in Sandbox Mode was still spawning protesters.
Challenge & Franchise Mode
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving their rewards from Community Challenges.
- [As highlighted via the Issue Tracker] Fixed an issue where if the Ice Block Wall Slope 4m is selected in the placement tool there will be a second piece attached to the asset while being placed.
- [As highlighted via the Issue Tracker] Fixed an issue where the Zoopedia UI fails to open if opened through the Animal UI with any other "Top Left" UI open.
- [As highlighted via the Issue Tracker] Fixed a bug that prevented Vets from collecting some animals from the trade centre.
- Fixed a rare crash when adjusting Transport Ride min/max delays.
- Improved performance when using the shape terrain tools.
- Further crash and stability fixes.
- Various localisation fixes.
Please continue to report any bugs you have come across on our Issue Tracker so we can look into the issue.