Trials of Fire Weekly Update (v0.40) Release Notes
Good afternoon all,
The big change for this week’s build is that we’ve zoomed out the overworld map to give the player a wider view of the surrounding environment. This should help to find food, points of interest and alternative routes for planning your next move across the world.
I’ve also introduced a number of balance changes to rarely picked and under performing class cards to try to push these into use a bit more often.
As always, please join us on Discord for any comments or feedback.
- Zoomed out the map by an additional 40% to give you more of a view of the world to give the player more information in choosing their next destination.
- ‘Mark Target’ (Hunter) – Increased Exposed stacks inflicted to 3 (from 2).
- ‘Hit and Run’ (Hunter) – Updated effect to, ‘"Melee Attack [MeleeDamage] and draw a movement card from your deck or discard pile.’
- ‘Insult’ (Warlord) – Updated effect to ‘Inflict Defenceless 2 to an enemy character or grant Inspired 2 to a friendly character.’
- ‘Plotting’ (Alchemist) – Increased Defence to 2.
- ‘Instinct Shot’ (Alchemist) – Increased damage to 4 (from 3).
- ‘Controlled Chaos’ (Alchemist) – Reduced cost to 0 (from 1).
- ‘Storm Conduit’ (Elementalist) – Updated effect to, ‘After playing a card that deals Damage deal 2 Magic Damage and inflict Shocked to a random enemy within 4 spaces.’
- ‘Bulwark’ (Warrior) – Increased Defence to 6 (from 5).
Lowered health by 5 (Medium).
To my surprise, the Glass Elemental has by far the lowest win rate of all the bosses. Just a small tweak for now to make him a tiny bit more palatable.
Increased health by 10 (Medium).