We have been working on improving the performance of the game and fixing some minor bugs. Now it is ready and we are excited to be able to release this patch on our anniversary! You can find more detailed info below.
v1.3.0 Patch Notes
- Decreased RAM, VRAM, and disk usage significantly without sacrificing quality.
- Improved the overall sound and music quality.
- Added new sound effects and changed some of them as well.
- Started using VSync instead of locking the frame rate to 60 fps. Currently it is not in options. However, we are keeping a close eye on it. If there is a problem please report.
- Balanced timed puzzles of chapter 1 and 2.
- Improved puzzle readability on some puzzle rooms.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases stones fly where stuck between a rock and a hard place.
- Fixed a rare issue while pulling objects in magical form, you could also move physical body on some slopes.
- Fixed an uncommon issue on chapter 2 room 14 that makes the puzzle unsolvable.
- Fixed some minor environment issues.
- Fixed an issue where after the end game cinematic, menu buttons didn't work with keyboard and controllers.
- Fixed menu navigation with keyboard and controllers.