We are happy to deliver an update for Red Alliance which brings several gameplay improvements and bug fixes.
- NPC hitboxes have been increased in size.
- Fallen weapons from NPCs now fall right next to them. This makes scavenging for ammo process easier.
- Static debris scattered around in "The Grand Escape" chapter has been reduced, improving visibility.
- Lowered NPCs' accuracy during Outpost Battle and during last battle sequence in "Red Alliance" chapter.
- Added an additional health pack in the first segment of "A Means to an End" chapter, located along the path between first and second power generators.
- Brightened floor material color during boss battle, which improves visibility. Fallen weapons are now easier to spot on the floor.
- NPCs' accuracy during final boss battle has been reduced.
- Added RPG-7 pick up at the final boss battle.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed a crucial bug during final boss battle where Stanko's behavior would fail if he was hit by a melee attack from an NPC.
- Fixed a bug with grenade where player occasionally didn't take damage while crouched or underwater.
- Fixed a bug where on rare occasions player would fail to throw grenade while switching weapons during throw animation, which in return would make the grenade fail.
- Minor level design improvements in "Descent" chapter.
- Added "player_max_health" command which tops the max health value. Usable only with cheats enabled.
- "give_health" command now takes an input value, allowing to set a precise amount of health. Usable only with cheats enabled.