Tonight's update includes some quality of life improvements and other tweaks based on feedback that I've received.
- Added full 4k support to the resolution slider in the options menu.
- When picking up wood, stone, or other resources, the message will now update with the amount you picked up. So picking up one wood will say "+1 Quality Wood" and picking up a second will say "+2 Quality Wood" and so on until the message disappears.
- Replaced the stars over townspeople's heads that tracked mood with a color shift to their name. Green means they are happy, yellow means they are okay, and red means they are upset.
- Reduced the default footstep sounds when in the world and slightly increased footstep sounds when in dungeons or caves.
- Pulled the default camera position a bit farther away from the character.
- Fixed the "At at the Tavern" mood to fit on one line. This was messing up the mood and mood duration list in the townspeople pop-up UI,
My goal is to keep working on stuff like this while I work on the larger updates. That way I can add some polish to the game based on everyone's feedback!
-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSixStudios
- Discord Channel: discord.gg/8326Jef