Once again, thank you for your feedback so far.
We’ve been hard at work improving the game and we’re delighted to announce another quick-fix, launching today. This focuses on two major issues reported by users: ‘infinite loading time after saving’ and ‘sound disappearing after loading’.
Check out the list below for more details.
- Fixed: Flamethrower no longer goes through walls (it bounces).
- Fixed: Saved game issues reported by some users have been fixed - please note,
some saved games MIGHT still be corrupted but new saves will no longer have this issue.
- Fixed: Enemy view-cones will now correctly display over water.
- Fixed: The issue that had sound disappear after loading a saved game is now fixed.
- Added: Footprints! When a commando walks on snow or sand, footprints are now clearly visible for a short time.
Thank you again for your ongoing support and please do feel free to continue sending through your feedback.
Yippee Entertainment & Kalypso Media