Good day, fighters!
Today we’ve released the big update with version 0.54.1, in which we did a lot of changes in the game. So, first things first!
Unlinked weapons to classes
In this version, we’ve removed the weapon link to the classes. This is due to the fact that there is already some unlinked weapon in the game, and upcoming changes in the skill trees will be targeted to underline class roles stronger.
As you know, each class obtains its “inborn” bonuses for weapon usage of its own class, which additional increases thanks to skill-tree. And we are working on the reworking of skill-trees for each class now, which additionally increases the efficiency of using class weapons.
In other words, yes, each character class now can use any weapon, but will it also be effective? Also, in the weapon's description will be pointed, is it fit your class or not.
In situations, when you use the weapon of other classes, will be applied a negative effect to the damage, accuracy, the chance of critical hit will be reduced, and the development progress of this weapon skill will be fined two times. More specifically, let’s suppose that you reached full weapon skills for assault rifles when you were a mercenary (100%). After, you decided to change your class to the hunter. In this case, when you become a hunter, assault rifles weapon skills will be fined by 50%. When you change your class back to the mercenary, the fine will be removed and your assault rifle weapon skill will be equal 100% again. In other words, going this way, we exclude universal “terminators” from the game, which will obtain full weapon skills for all weapon types.
It should be noticed, that if you use the weapon of your class, you obtain extra damage, full possibility to develop the class weapon and skills that work for your weapon. Thus, the efficiency of the usage of your class weapon increases high.
Weapon class unlinking doesn't affect mines and equipment.
A new high-level weapon
With update 0.54.1 each character class got a new high-level weapon.
MSR-10 – is originally semi-automatic carbine but thanks to modification, now it supports automatic fire mode for “Mercenary” class. It uses .308 Win caliber and based on AR-10. It obtains a magazine with capacity for 20 rounds, good accuracy, efficiency and available from 35th levels.
The new rifle for the “Hunter” class – L96A1. This sniper rifle uses .338 Lapua Magnum rounds, box magazine with capacity for 5 rounds, and obtains muzzle brake from the box. Moreover, we have prepared a special optical sight for this rifle with 16x zoom – PO-3, but you can use and other sights, depending on your choice.
WSC PDW – is a modified version of KAC PDW, which uses 5.56x45 rounds instead of 6x35, unlike the original version. This automatic weapon very close by its dimensions to submachine guns, but at the same time, it has a very good stopping effect as automatic rifles. In addition, thanks to modifications by WSC, now in storehouses there is no need to store another type of ammunition. A nice choice for Engineers!
Vepr 12 is a new weapon for the “Miner” class, which will be available from the 35th level. Vepr 12 will obtain drum magazine with capacity for 20 cartridges, and support of automatic fire mode allows to provide dense firepower in battles at close range.
New weapons are available on sale at the Canyon Outposts.
A new level cap
Version 0.54 got an increased level cap. Now you can develop your characters up to 37th level including. In the future, during the development of branch 0.54, the level cap will be additionally extended with a new content update.
In this version, we’ve added new faction equipment, which available to faction players from 36 levels. Same as weapons, the new equipment is only available at Outposts in the “Canyon” location. “Faction Arsenal” technology of clan also required.
I-HR – Impulse Health Regenerator developed by WSC Company and based on NDP-technologies. This is a new tool for engineers, which thankful directed rays of concentrated NDP energy allow Engineer to heal your teammates on close distance!
- Added new quests for crafting i-HR;
- Added a new ITHAKI37 shotgun as an alternative to the MP-133;
- Armor plates now don’t influence to hands damage when it installed to armor which covers hands;
- 5.56x45 ammo has been added;
- Like Hunters, Engineers can wear middle faction armor now;
- Specifications of 7.64x54M1 rounds have been improved;
- Maximum carry weight now increases up to 30th levels;
- The chance of a drop of the components which required for ammo crafting has been reduced;
- Added new spawn points of Fire spiders in the Dead Forest location;
- Added new middle weapon and clothes repair kits;
- Players with disabled PvP now can’t ruin gameplay of other players anymore by body blocking of exits;
- Some part of the hidden faction points that are awarded for Outpost capturing now converts automatically to the PvP-points of your clan. It should help develop your clan faster;
- Faction armor, which requires “Faction Arsenal” technology, now can be bought only by leader of clan or deputy;
- We’ve started to work on sound engine improvements. Now the sound of explosions accounts for the distance and plays according to appropriate delay. In the future, we are going to implement such mechanics to other sounds in the game;
- Shotgun sounds have been improved;
- Added a description
- Added a description of the effect of hunger and thirst on a character’s state;
- Gas grenades no longer cause poisoning effects on characters with PVP disabled, but only if they are below level 16.