Patch version 0.8.5.3
Potion update issues
This weeks patch comes with a number of fixes to issues around items and interactions that came up because of the potion update last week. A number of items have been fixed and a number of interactions have been fixed. The biggest being Alchemize not working. Continue to let me know if other things are not working.
Along with these fixes I have done 2 things to enhance the potion update.
First being Vial of Fire can now be used on the world map
Second being potions now stack in fights.
Player health rebalance
We have had an issue for a while where player health does not seem to scale well with the player as they go. Enemies gain more health and do more damage as you go and it was a little disproportionate to the player increase. So the first step we are taking to combat this is to make health upgrades from cities and camp bosses scale.
In the level 1 areas the increase is 40 in trainers and after defeating a boss. For each area after that it increase by 10 per level. So in the final level area you will be able to gain 90 health.
We also plan to buff health items in general, but we want to see what impact this initial change has on a run.
That is all the major things this week!
- Potions now are shown in stacks while in fights
- Boss fights now give increasing max health bonuses
- City trainers now give increasing max health bonuses
- Moved location of where enemy card appears due to a layout issue
- Removed critical tooltip from Pummel
- Players can now use Vial of Fire from map
- Continuation of fixing up translations and layout issues caused by translations
- Fixed Taunt wording
- Fixed a bug with intolerance
- Fixed an issue with Alchemize not working
- Fixed an issue with Rapid Fire Crossbow making high cost potions unusable after playing a card