Hi everyone! Welcome to our second round of Cleaning the House! As we move closer and closer to an actual release date, we wish to make all the features we have in the game as bug-free and polished as possible grows stronger. This update is a compilation of every change, enhancement and fix we implemented and sent throughout the month, so if you have not played the game for a while, it might be a great moment to jump back in and tell us your thoughts on the current state of Out of Space :D
- [COM] The mop now has a priority check when stunning aliens, giving preference to aliens that are not yet stunned and then to the ones closer to getting back from a stun;
- [COM] Heavy optimization round check both for local and online matches, reducing internet usage demand and processing usage;
- Rework on how the position of Aliens and Dogs are synchronized in online matches to prevent them from jumping and teleporting around, visually.
- Fixed an issue causing some aliens to teleport out of a Refrigerator to a VERY far away spot in the game world. The game’s performance would suffer severely anytime this happened, so this just might have fixed the fps issues reported in the late game by some players;
- [COM] The bug that allowed more than one player to interact with the Refrigerator at the same time has been successfully fixed as well :D
- [COM] Bug making the Bucket and the Mop to be eligible for recycling during the “Secret Santa” challenge was also fixed;
- [COM] Fixed issue causing players to be instantly disconnected from a game if they were playing on a keyboard and a controller connected to the same computer turned off;
- Players that are not the host on online matches can now pet the Dog too;
- [COM] Fixed the issue causing some icons on the Refrigerator’s interface to not properly appear for clients on online games;
And for those of you that did not read the updates the game got since the start of the year, including the addition of multiple sound effects that were missing, the new priority rule added to the action of grabbing objects and several other fixes and enhancements, you can check them out on the following links:
And the Hotfixes in between too:
If you want to know more or participate testing features before release, please join us on our official [ Discord Server ](discord.gg/beholdstudios).