First DLC for Crossroads Inn, Pests & Puppies, is now available!
The pests and wild animals plague have hit Delcrys! Farms, wild boars or legendary creatures, Dear, will do anything to destroy your inn. Only dogs and cats can help fight them!
As an innkeeper, you will have to take care of your animals - equip your inn with dog kennels, cat beds, install new traps to scare off unwanted guests and remember that animal bowls are never empty.
Full list of additions:
- Dogs, 5 breeds, each in 3 colors. They defend the tavern's surroundings against pests and thieves.
- Cats, 4 breeds, each in 3 colors. They protect the inn's interior against pests.
- Boar - appears unexpectedly, destroys crops and external objects. You can scare him with the help of dogs.
- Liquorats - fantasy rat-like creature. It destroys barrels with alcohol and drinks the contents. Cats and traps catch him.
- Birds - They destroy crops. They are frightened by a scarecrow or a dog.
- Daer - legendary horned bear, patron of Yorevale. Arrives if there are hives in the inn. He causes panic in the inn and destroys objects. Only dogs can scare him - but one is not enough.
- Fleas - people or animals can bring them to the inn. To fight with them, your employee can clean the object or the guest can take a bath.
- Woodworms - destroys furniture, infecting neighboring ones. Special incense or employee can help.
- Two incense to repel bugs
- Dog bowl
- Dog kennel in three versions
- Cat bed in four versions
- Two wall decorations - trophies
- Cat toys