- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (For HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality and Valve Index)
This game has a small bug for the Valve Index controller joystick direction. so it will produces a small zigzag in the walking direction when the joystick is completely tilted forward. It is more noticeable by using Natural Locomotion for Index controller.
This game is not compatible with SteamVR for Oculus Rift CV1 / Rift S even with our "dll" hack.
- No Man's Sky (For Valve Index controllers and Oculus Rift CV1 / Rift S)
We have improved the walking direction, but this game still require to move hands in front of your body (instead of swing them in the natural position near the hip) for walking without zigzagging.
- BONEWORKS (For Valve Index, HTC vive and Oculus Rift CV1 / Rift S)
We will try adding a profile for WMR in a future update.
- Contagion VR; Outbreak (For Rift CV1 / Rift S).
- Contagion VR; Outbreak demo (For Rift CV1 / Rift S).
Some game update has broken SteamVR compatibility with Oculus Rift, so our "dll" hack does not longer work with this game and its demo.
Feet mode fixes and improvements:
- Fixed direction calibration of body trackers (Android smartphones with Nalo Tracker app) + Nintendo Switch Joycons/PSMoves.
- Body tracker (Nalo tracker app) is no longer required for walk in place with NS Joycons. It is now optional (and recommended).
If there is no body tracker connected, Nalo will now calibrate the relative direction of the Nintendo Switch Joycons with the VR absolute direction of the headset. The direction of walking will still depend on where the foot are pointing, so you can strafe and look around, but the walking direction will be progressively changed to match headset.
- Added some options to disable/enable walk in place in game with a button. This feature is designed to be used in games with foot tracking. Now, you can dance in VR Chat or kick in Sword and Sorcery without stopping the game to disable walk in place from the UI.
Some issues related to our Nalo tracker app (in both body or foot tracker modes) could be fixed by disabling battery optimization from the Android settings.
Battery optimization will produce lag and packet loss in the data transmission, making NaLo tracker unusable.
We will update our android app to automatically disable battery optimization , but meanwhile, we recommend to disable it manually.