We're excited to release another update to Unicorn Tails! This one brings us to version 0.3 and introduces a new maze to explore. Along with the maze is a quest to help find a unicorn who lost his way in the maze. We'll be adding more mazes and explorable dungeons in future updates, so keep your eyes open!
We also made several fixes and improvements to some other things in the game. You can find those in the patch notes below.
We hope you are enjoying Unicorn Tails so far. We'd love to hear from you about some of the new features and content we've been adding - just head on over to the Feedback Forum and let us know what you think!
Patch Notes v.0.3
- The very first maze is now in the game! You can find it in the Southwest part of the island. Good luck!
- Added a new quest to go along with the maze. Help Billom track down his friend who is lost in the maze!
- Made changes to the camera to hopefully solve some of the terrain clipping problems. Also, you can zoom in close to the unicorn.
- When in PT's games, your unicorn now looks more "virtual".
- You can now remove magic from magic slots. Select "No ability" from the list of magic when assigning an ability to a hotkey slot.
- Misc. small bug fixes and improvements