Finally the long wait has come to and end.
Update 1.6 has been rolled out!
- Achievements system with 20 achievements
- the president is now able to call snap election
- new action "Create scandal" (whip up a scandal about a lawmaker)
- new laws "Plastic tax", "Right of self defence", "Anti-money laundering" and "Sunday shopping ban"
- new constitutional law to introduce election majority bonuses
- new actions to promise on interviews "Invest more in research" and "Fight corruption"
- South Tyrol (my homeland) as playable country
- the president may now resign
- new events "Volcanic eruption" and "Blizzard"
- option to set election every 60 weeks
- option to approve constitutional changes with just 80% of votes
- population can now vote blank/null on elections
- new party and members ai behaviours
- substantial balance and AI improvements
- improved the way to change constitutional laws
- graphical and font enhancements
- improved life expectancy behaviour
- fixed that sometimes missions failed on reaching goal at same turn
- fixed a rare bug that could cause game corruption
- fixed several more minor bugs
I hope you don't mind if I added South Tyrol as playable country, It always has been my secret dream :)
As anticipated this will be the last major update before steam release. More than 110 public updates have been made, after release there will be more improvements (AI, balance, content) but most time will flow in our next big project. Thank you so much for all the support and beta testing. I hope it has been worth it.
If want to know more about our next plans and join a great community, visit us on Discord server here: https://discordapp.com/invite/kE7juYR