I'm releasing a small bugfix update, which is fixing and improving the following things:
- The save files are now saving in your Documents folder on your OS. If you had any save files before this update, they will be automatically moved.
- The project name now displays inside it (where vehicles are listed)
- Now you will get more contracts. There shouldn't be a situation anymore, where you don't get contracts for serval years.
- Now phases like "launch small rocket" or "launch medium rocket" are listed as "launch LEO rockets" and "launch MEO rockets". Some players were confused, which rockets were medium and which not.
- The launchpad list will now refresh at the end of every flight if the Launch Setup Window is open.
- Fixed: The hangar space wouldn't be set to free once you deleted a vehicle with less than 60% condition.
- Fixed: If the "Tesla Roadster" mission would fail, you couldn't complete the required challenges, which actually blocked the whole game. (I'm sorry for that:( )
- Fixed: Failed manual landing would be count as a success sometimes.
- Fixed: Sidebooster rocket stuck in the air without mission report at the end if launched from your own launch pad.
- Fixed: A secret level 21 didn't work.
- Fixed: You could launch more rockets than the UI said.
- Fixed: You couldn't use Spaceship as a transport vehicle for CRS or CCP missions to the ISS.
- Fixed: If you saved the game during a vehicle repair, it would break after load.
Thanks for all the bug reports and feel free to report more! (if any found ;D)