scenario alpha 0.2
The game is very stable now in single player, many people report that the game runs smooth and without crashes, the livestreams show the same.
In this update we enable the map editor in the main menu. We are looking forward to seeing your creative ideas on the steam workshop!
Please continue to report crashes and bugs, especially with the editor.
Here is a short video to explain the basics of the editor:
- Improved end turn data processing for Multiplayer, that should fix some of the few remaining issues
- Map Editor and Steam Workshop for Maps
- cycle through your regions with arrows in the GUI
- Army reduction happiness changed to match army disband happiness
- minor adjustments to campaign lower gui item positionings
-updated gui tooltip gold info to be more robust and show more detailed information of the changes
-improved and cleaned up access of some campaign info regarding taxes and army in order to access in more than one location
-added scr_return_army_wage and scr_return_dynamic_mercenary_costs for returning those values
-updated tax/tithe gui tooltip to show amount of gold collected for the region per season
-added new script, scr_tax_calculation to help return the various tax returns in the gui tooltip
- tax list for variations on different taxes in the gui tooltip