Our 17th update comes ahead of schedule as we just couldn’t wait to share this with you. This update includes major new features - including fully redesigned Beta Prairie Spaceport, as well as amphibious vehicles - Quads and Rovers will now float on water, slowly moving. Swimming on a horse is coming up next.
We have also fixed a few annoying bugs – including Grazer and Bow issues. And last but not least – we went too far with upping difficulty in the last update – so based on your input we greatly reduced number of bears and bugs on the planets surface.
We`ll continue with our 18th update early next week.
And so lets take a look at Update # 17:
Major Additions and Critical Fixes
- Completely redesigned Spaceport on Beta Prairie
- Rover and Quadbike are now amphibious vehicles that can float on water
- Added slow amphibious speed for amphibious vehicles
- Greatly reduced number of Bears and Alien Bugs on planets
Fixes and Additions
- Fixed buggy looking animation when shooting a bow
- Fixed character tilting when showing a bow
- Fixed Grazer not working correctly in third person view
- Improved Cntrl diving and Space floating up when character is swimming
- Additional polish to Clayton and Hamlet areas on Beta Prairie
- Player vs player damage detection is now a lot more realistic