A nice addition to the Maker Pen this week!
- The Maker Pen can now mirror shapes using the Clone tool. This makes certain kinds of building tasks (such as making symmetrical structures) much easier!
- When using the Clone tool, you'll see a second set of handles that flip the shape on that axis as you clone it.
- Note that you can only mirror Maker Pen shapes, not props!
Some bug fixes/improvements:
- Precision when drawing on an Art Canvas is much improved
- Fixed a bug that was preventing hair ties from receiving your selected hair color
- Fixed an issue where the sight on the Sci Fi Pistol wasn't getting team color assigned
- Fixed an issue where some objects (e.g., donuts, plates) could flicker in the Rec Center
- Laser Tag: Hangar - the wall protruding from the red spawn area is back to normal, and no longer blocks the spawn doorway
- Laser Tag: Hangar - removed extra pillars in the red side spawn to match the blue side
- Laser Tag: Hangar - removed extra I beam right outside the red spawn that doesn't exist on blue side
- Extended render distance on Laser Tag/Jumbotron pistols!
Please see here for convenient links to controls, tutorials, comfort options, etc.: https://recroom.com/community
As always, we love to hear your feedback, so please don't hesitate to let us know what you think...