Hello you beautiful sumotori!
It's the nerdy code guys here. No marketing supervision at all. Yay!
Well, we just wanted to let you know that we worked hard to deliver you a fresh update just in time for this weekend. We think you'll like it. Less bugs is more fun!
- Fixed the matches starting with the wrong number of players (FFA in 3 people or 1v1 in 1 person).
- Fixed players sometimes spectating matches instead of playing.
- Fixed: if all the alive players in a match got disconnected, the match never ended.
- Fixed IndexOutOfRangeException sometimes happening when plugging in a new controller.
- Managing all the cases where Photon could get disconnected with a popup and returning to the main menu. This should reduce the time the game appears frozen in the loading screens.
- Fixed a rare issue with animations being played in slo-mo when the player got disconnected when performing a belly-bounce.
- Fixed NullReferenceExcetion OnLeaderboardLoaded when opening the leaderboard and then quickly pressing retry in the scoreboard screen.
- Implemented Steam username change detection to automatically reflect the changes in-game.
- Updated the PlayFab SDK used to connect to our backend to the latest version.
- Added a “Back soon” badge on the disabled game modes to better indicate that we temporarily disabled them and we will be re-enable them soon.
- Fixed the Banzuke being deactivated when the relative game mode was disabled.