Let's change up the level layouts a bit for this update. The game now comes with a couple of new level-design blocks, and also a new "Mechanical wall". These are walls that slide up and down either automatically, or when you get near them. This makes for some interesting level designs and requires a bit more exploration to discover some hidden hallways.
I also rebalanced the end-boss. He was often found a bit overpowering and too strong to take out, even if you had a huge amount of energy. There's now some capping on his skills, and I think this makes him slightly easier to beat... of course, you first need to reach him!
Full changes list:
- added: update info dialog at start
- added: mechanical-walls
- added: variation of new level design-blocks
- fixed: better balancing on the strength of The Blob (end boss)
- fixed: possible cause for rare crashing when using Vial card
- fixed: Bio-dome showing up multiple times in a game