A small update to address some things identified with the last release.
IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing crashes and have an AMD card, please visit the link below to get an optional driver update. There was a known issue that AMD recently fixed: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-1-2
Users of the Trainer may experience some minor glitches on Jan 24th at 11:30am PST / 8:30am PST for about half an hour, as we upload newer content. While we don't expect any issues with Trainer play, should any occur, the Sandbox and all Steam workshop scenarios will still be accessible and function normally.
- Reduced volume of opening video. 50% less ear bleed.
- Updated arrow speed for Tempest Bow to match recent OW change.
- Sandbox: Fixed issue with Fortnite Config mouse sensitivity.
- Sandbox: Vertical sensitivity can be separated from horizontal sensitivity again.
- Sandbox: Fixed hit registration issue with weapons such as Ascended Tracking series of scenarios.
- Sandbox: When players first spawn in a scenario, momentum is no longer halted after a split second
- Sandbox: Applied spawn sound concurrency to prevent excessively loud sounds in 1w9000t and similar scenarios.
- Trainer: made it easier to return to Sandbox from the trainer home screen and login/registration screens.
- Trainer: adjusted despawn timers so they always appear over the targets’ heads.
- Trainer: email validation flow fixed.
- Trainer: side quest messaging adjusted to inform you on what area you just improved.
Feel free to join our Discord server and let us know if you have any feedback!