I'm very happy to announce our new update.
Without further ado:
- Spanish Localization: Thanks to Mariana Castro it was possible to localize our game to latin-american spanish. Now you can enjoy our game in one more language! ¡Ahora en español, mira!
- Choosing audio and subtitles languagues separately: The game used to assume that audio and language should be in the same language. Now that we also have latin-american spanish it's only natural this choice is configurable by our players.
- Choosing quality level: One of the requisites for us to have full controller support in our game was that it didn't have the standard Unity launch menu. So I just went there and removed it without a second though. After a while some players with less potent machines gave me a heads up and I put the quality level choise in Options.
- Stage Start and Stage Clear: that was our bad. In our hurry to ship the game we forgot this essential beat'em up detail. I hope you like it!
- Warpies enter through the left: another minor detail was missing. Now, the warpies come walking from the left at every stage start. Before that they just dropped from the heavens like they were dead.
- Sound effects: we put sfx on ZUZ-4's weapons and some enemies' deaths: ninjas, sumo, ninic and barrot.
- Dimension Blast sound was too loud: for some reason it wasn't integrated to our sound mixer.
- Pop-up freezes the game when exiting : it's all good now, no freezes!
- Cutscene 7 effect were way too loud : same mixer integration problem I mentioned above.
- Stage 2 jetski was rerendered in the middle of the jetski : wrong layer, basically.
- Él Masculino's death animation was making him get up twice: silly animation error. It happens!
- Scene and Warpies' meshes were deformed in lower qualities: So Unity usually lowers the amount of bones depending on the quality. So I just made it keep the same amount of bones regardless.
- Ninjas' images were always with a red background : truth be told their uniforms are too small in the images to show, so I changed the background to make it clearer.
We're working on Mac and Linux build and we want to make the Ninja Captain a playable character. About the builds, I can test on Linux but since I don't have a Mac I'm having problems with testing it. Whoever wants to help us testing on a Mac, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh yeah, and if you have problems please let us know!