The new year is well underway and of course we've been busy over the last weeks and have a brand new, shiny patch for you! Here's what changed:
- you can now customize the controls! Since this is a new feature and naturally there are a lot of combinations of keys you can set, there might still be some issues when using special keys. If you find anything like that, please reach out! :)
- fixed a crash that some of you reported in connection with video drivers
- fixed the (hopefully) last issues with the achievement system! Some of you reported not being able to unlock the very last achievement. This should now be fixed! It should automatically trigger once you start the game, if you have all the other achievements unlocked. If it doesn't, try switching between animals to trigger the achievement check.
- optimized loading times and level loading for lower spec PCs
- fixed bug that resulted in lower resolutions when changing between fullscreen and windowed mode
- fixed some camera issues with the buffalo and sloth
- and more minor fixes
Also, we decided to leave in the Christmas mode for another few weeks, especially since some of you weren't able to activate it properly! Please try again after this patch and report back if you still can't activate it!
And as always: please continue sending us your feedback, it is highly appreciated and helps us dramatically to improve the game! :)