Another weekly update just hit the servers! Besides of numerous gameplay improvements and fixes to reported bugs, this week’s update includes the updated look of the Ismir top-tier medium armor, which was requested by so many players. We hope you’ll like it, as well as the other changes!
Also, a Steam sale is going to start today. It’s a great opportunity for our Community to get a nice influx of new players! Remember that you can earn Contribution Points and Mentor Points for helping the new players on chat, and helping them levelling their toons.
We have high hopes that our Community will grow in numbers during the Steam sale – for a small indie team, such as ours, it would mean a direct boost for the game’s development. Thus we hope you’ll give a hearty welcome to the newcomers!
We are happy to invite every new player. Together, we can create a truly unique open-world MMORPG experience. Join the battle now and start your own medieval journey now!
For your first steps, you might find it very helpful to get a read through the guides made by our players: https://steamcommunity.com/app/327070/guides/
Also, be sure to watch out this combat video tutorial from which you will quickly learn both the basics and advanced combat mechanics. Knowledge is the key to wage a successful war!
If you’d like to talk to our team, you will find us both in the Steam forums and on our official Discord channel.
You can also contact us via this email to reach technical support: email@example.com
See you in battle and have fun in the game!
[Screenshot at the top made by Siegbert]
Quality of Life:
– Updated the look of the Ismir top-tier medium armor – we hope you’ll like it!
– Updated one of the central locations of the Midland’s starting questline, improving the hunting stage and making it easier to start the “Fire and blood” quest
– Updated the display range of quest markers indicating specific distant targets: travel target, siege engines and destructible objects – their markers should now be visible from a much larger distance
– Slightly increased the Midland’s safezone to cover the final area of the starting questline
– Updated the duration of buffs applied by alchemic potions to standardize them and eliminate issues occurring when a potion applies more than 1 buff
– Added tooltips with descriptions of the guild ranks
– Fixed an edge-case bug causing that the nation’s rewards for Deadly Harvest event could vanish after a server’s restart
– Fixed a bug causing that tokens put on neutral Guild Castle were set on a previous State of War which led to the SoW date issues
– Fixed an edge-case bug in Benton’s dialog preventing players to start the “Fire and blood” quest in the Midland’s starting questline
– Fixed a bug preventing players to respawn during the Valley of Death tournament with “Regroup” mode active if the player died right when the respawn counter reached 0
– Fixed remaining cases of food (roasted meat and fish) which used to be crafted instantly on the player-built campfire
– Fixed a bug preventing the guild’s Viceleader from placing tokens on the guild provinces
– Fixed a bug causing earning the “Pretender” Steam Achievement for earning the in-game “Gladiator” player title – now such a player should properly earn the “Gladiator” achievement
– Fixed a bug causing that if an item put into the player-built furnace couldn’t stand the current temperature of the furnace, it was being burnt almost instantly
– Fixed a bug causing that a player would gather a resource while not being in the interaction state
– Fixed a bug causing that the vignette indicating a tier of an item used to disappear after moving an item to the depot and re-opening it
– Fixed displaying the guild’s Viceleader rank in the rank change dropdown