You asked. We listened.
Eight player local play is now available with patch 1.60 (Hydra). Connect up to eight controllers to your PC or console and play full matches offline. No Internet connection required.
Hydra release notes:
- Eight player local support for PC and console
- Custom (online) and local matches can now be started by a single player
- Fill with bots added for local and custom matches
- Players can now shuffle teams in local and custom matches
- Streamer mode: Choose which names to display in-game and in menus
- Map pools now skew towards more variety and fewer repeats
- Many bug fixes and UI improvements
Let’s Grow this HIVE!
It’s a SALE you can’t miss. Tell your cousins, tell your friends - this KQB price drop to $9.99 starts NOW.
MORE MORE MORE!
We’d also like to introduce the commercial version of Killer Queen Black available for Steam Cafe users. If you would like to set up Killer Queen Black in your cyber cafe or arcade with a _for-profit _scenario, please check out that version on Steam.
As always, a huge thank you goes out to the Killer Queen Black community for all your support, feedback, and patience. We're just getting started! Check out the roadmap for what we have in store over the next several months.
- The Killer Queen Black Team