- Added Simulator Mode. (First version)
- Improved Edit Mode grip-toggle combination timing. (Can press grips faster now)
- Improved how Edit Mode grip-toggle is timed. (Low framerate should no longer make it harder to open the menu)
- Improved issues with 'Vive Wand hand switching'. (Should now more reliably switch hands when controllers were turned off at program start)
- Improved toggling Edit Mode with Oculus Touch controllers.
Simulator Mode adds:
- Support for using OVR Toolkit with no connected controllers.
- Head gaze mouse movement on windows.
- Keyboard binds for left and right click, as well as for scrolling.
- New Simulator Mode 'Edit Mode' UI that's interactable with head gaze.
- Ability to view the standing play 'Edit Mode' UI and interact with it with head gaze for more advanced settings/custom apps in the future.
- Window movement with keyboard keys.
How to use Simulator Mode:
It will automatically enable when no controllers are turned on, press the keyboard Edit Mode bind (F8 by default) to open the menu.
- To move windows, click the move window button under Window Settings in the simulator mode UI. This is togglable to avoid accidentally moving windows.
- To avoid accidental inputs to words, click the block input button (Keyboard icon with X above it), this will block clicks, scrolling, and head gaze mouse movement on windows.
Sorry for this took so long! Please report issues with Simulator Mode, keep in mind this is the first release of it too! ːsteamhappyː