We've updated Unicorn Tails to 0.21! See the notes below for the changes.
- Fixed bug where magic abilities could be used in PT's mini-games, sometimes causing your unicorn to come out of the games invisible.
- Removed an invisible collider from the field by the big bridge.
- Reduced prices for magic abilities, added a few more butterflies to the world to collect, and changed the butterfly respawn so they will come back every two nights. This should make it easier to get the magic abilities from the shopkeeper, but not tooooo easy.
- Changed how the lights in the castle work at night. This reduces the number of shadows greatly, but should also greatly improve performance in the castle market at night. We will continue to tweak this to find a balance of performance and nice shadowing.
- Added a bit more delay for the magic help pop-up to appear when starting a new game. It was getting in the way of seeing the notification that you received quests after talking with Trixomy.
- Certain situations caused the grass to get a little crazy. This should be fixed.
- Added options to control grass distance.
- Tweaked the grass generation. Grass should give better performance now as there are far less actual instances of grass.
- Updated Magic ability icons for consistency.