scenario alpha 0.1.9
Working on the map editor to make it available for you guys. Currently looking into Steam workshop for it.
Bugfixes, 1 crash fix. No other single player crashes were reported during the last days. :)
- Re-added DX9c check for shader support.
- Fixed moving from one region to another not updating the eat buttons.
- Fixed AI battle skip to not show blank tiles afterward when FOW territory updates.
- Fixed region conquer not updating the bottom GUI.
- Fixed undefined drop notifications that used dictionary codes not found in the language files.
- Fixed picking up peasants from workplaces not triggering a HUD refresh.
- Fixed hollow tiles appearing with long camera zips to battles across the map
- flushing battle data before every battle to avoid corrupted datab eing carried over
- Fixed build messages are shown in next turn.
- Fixed purple camp flag
- Fixed create army tooltip not going away if the player scrolled out of own area which destroys the create army button.
- Fixed GUI tooltips being open when options menu was open.
- Fixed create army button staying destroyed from a special set of circumstances.
- Fixed freeze with season transition caused by weather fade taking a lot of time.
- maps are now filtered according to the number of players you set