- Fixed an issue that was causing players to disconnect from the server.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in tools and consumables floating in the air.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to receive more blood bonds after a mission than displayed in the summary screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Allow Teams of Three Button not clickable after going to another UI tab or leaving group if random partner search was set to team of 3 before.
- Fixed issue with tool pickup in quickplay when already owning same items.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hunt dollars and XP icon on summary screen to be missing textures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause equipment and upgrades screen to show a plus symbol even though nothing is new on a new game start (disappears after playing a match)
- Tutorial: Fixed a bug that caused the bleeding audio to persist after respawning if player was also poisoned at the time of death.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the Contract Status accolade to not appear at all in summary screen if you did not extract with a bounty token.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Book of Weapons item unlock popup to repeat after every Training session if an item was unlocked in the last normal mission before playing the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Summary screen to show XP gains before displaying the correct value after a mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Pitch Fork to be stuck in the ground vertically.
- Fixed a number of minor animation issues.
- Fixed a number of minor localization issues.
Performance & Stability
- Clients can experience performance drops during navigation inside of compounds.
- Clients might crash when using bomb lance intensively.
- Players sometimes experience desyncs / rubberbanding during gameplay.
UI & Meta
- Muted players get "visually" unmuted when new player enters communication range. They are still muted though.
- Persistent grouping doesn't work sometimes when returning from a match.
- After restarting the client, last partner(s) in last match screen will be displayed with "Invalid username".
- Quickplay: swapping other tools for Knuckle/Heavy knife is not always possible.
- Quickplay: Weapon might not be lootable from killed player.
- ItemBox: Does not always show an UI notification when receiving a new consumable
- Stamina consumption for two consecutive heavy melee attacks with Sparks might be incorrect.
- Reloading the sparks right after a shot before cocking the hammer, cocks the hammer twice and delays the reload.
- Player can't interact with special ammo packs while reloading.
- Pitchfork can be stuck vertically in ground.
- Spider might walk backwards when switching targets during frenzy mode.
- Spider can jump the player multiple times in a row.
- Spider can get stuck sometimes.
Visuals & Audio
- Texture stream can be slower compared to live version.
- Building at Lawson Station might not be visible from greater distance.
- Winfield Aperture sight switching has some animation & interrupt issues.
- Distances for boss whispering are slightly off for bosses that are beneath ground level.