Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!
- The Slayer's Studied Target ability infinitely stacked with itself. Resolution: fixed.
- Tower Shield Training failed to decrease the armor check penalty for tower shields. Resolution: fixed.
- Vital Strike used to take a full-round action. Resolution: fixed.
- Lingering Performance had no effect on Archaeologist's Luck. Resolution: fixed.
- The highest allowed rank of the fighter’s Weapon Training was set to 5. This caused the following problems. Characters who had 3 ranks in Weapon Training and Gloves of Dueling could not select their previous Weapon Training to upgrade at level 17. Characters who had 4 ranks in Weapon Training got their Weapon Training improved to 5 ranks when equipping Gloves of Dueling, and had it reduced to 3 ranks on removing the gloves. Resolution: the maximum rank for Weapon Training was increased. Sadly, characters who already had problems with 4 ranks and Gloves of Dueling were not restored to normal values.
- One of the options in the dialogue with Embeth Travelers forced the dialogue to finish before it should. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the stone collisions in the Troll Wilderness area.
- Fixed the chest respawn in the endless dungeon. The chests will no longer appear in the unreachable locations.
- A unicorn’s horn sometimes failed to drop at the Fey Glade area. Resolution: fixed.
- Birds were flying in the Fangberry Cave. Resolution: fixed (removed the birds).
- Sometimes characters could walk through the walls near the doors in Tenebrous Depths I (first level of the plot dungeon). Resolution: fixed.
- Some secret rooms in the endless dungeon contained no chests. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the incorrect amount of books in a chest in one of the buildings at the Capital.
- In the Goblin Village, the player could fight the shaman and the goblin king or include Nok-Nok in the party ahead of time. Resolution: fixed.
- Ilora Nuski sometimes was killed in the River Blades' Camp after the player let her go in the dialogue. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the incorrect visual effects on the ground in the monster teleportation scene in The Menagerie area.
- The player could sometimes summon monsters on an arch in the Lonely Barrow area. Resolution: fixed.
- In the final scenes at Brevoy’s borderlands, Amiri was incorrectly displayed with a visible weapon. Resolution: fixed.
- After saving the game and then loading it at the Capital Square during the Investigate My Death quest, Jaethal disappeared and the player could not talk to her until re-entering the area. Resolution: fixed.
- Sometimes the One Thousand and One Questionable Stories quest tasks were given in an incorrect order. Resolution: fixed.
- Sometimes Olika incorrectly replied to the player’s decision concerning the fate of the Lamashtu priestess in the Witch Hunt quest. Resolution: fixed.
- In the Kingdom of the Cleansed quest, the player can now start the dialogue with Amalia by clicking Tristian.
- Fixed the bug when auras and the Lantern King’s curse were incorrectly stacked after the respec.
- Fixed the location of the monster names above the water elementals.
- Fixed the location of the monster icons above the slurks.
- After you completed the DLC 2 campaign with a certain ending, in your tavern you could have met the DLC 2 main character who could have been hostile. Resolution: fixed.
A friendly reminder: while we deeply admire the contribution that mod authors make to our game, we would like you to remember that running custom modifications can lead to unexpected bugs and crashes. Unfortunately, if you encounter any issues while playing with mods, our team will not be able to help you. If this happens, please report these issues to the mod's original creator. Also, remember that after each game update, there is a high probability of previously installed mods not functioning properly. If you wish to play with mods anyway, disabling auto-updates might prevent your save files from becoming corrupted.