We've added a new branch, fixed some things, updated some translations, and more!
The mac version of Slay the Spire is now notarized so it won't expire on newer versions of macOS (Catalina) come February.
Libgdx199 Version for Main Branch
We added a separate branch "libgdx199.main". This is the updated engine version of Slay the Spire using the main branch save files. The other libgdx199 branch utilizes your beta save files. This version is incompatible with some older devices; this may be preferred for some users as it comes with a few features, fixes, and performance improvements:
- Mapping support for much more controllers. Such as the Steam controller.
- Improved display resolution recognition, preventing an annoying screen offset bug.
- Screenshake support for non 16:9 resolutions.
- Multi-monitor support, pick which monitor you want Slay the Spire to use from the Settings.
Previously, fighting the Act 4 boss was not possible unless you cleared a standard run. As this is not the case with the Watcher, some players unlocked Amethyst+ without Amethyst. How peculiar! This fix remedies this issue.
- Amethyst achievement now unlocks if you achieved Amethyst+ via opening Stats screen.
- If Amethyst+ achievement is unlocked, Amethyst is now also unlocked simultaneously.
- Weave card is now locked for the Watcher as the second set of unlocks contained a deprecated card. If this was unlocked previously, it will unlock when starting the game.
New Power Icons
We've updated the Fasting and Pressure Points power icons with suggestions from the community!
- Fixing total unlock count for cards and relics on the stats screen (didn't account for Watcher).
While many mods will still need to be updated to be compatible with V2.0, we restored some old functions to make it easier.
- Adding back old ExhaustAction constructors (backwards mod compatibility).
- Adding getColor() helper method for CardHelper.
We received an updated translation for Brazilian Portuguese and Turkish! A big thanks to Felipe "Xcution" Requejo, Ertürk Yılmaz, and anyone who helped out with feedback and further refinement for those translations.
- Brazilian Portuguese is now available in main branch.
- Turkish is now available in main branch.
- Updates for Thai, translating the Strike and Defend cards for Watcher.
- Updates for Russian.