Biggest change this version is the introduction of the Mausoleum as a potential first level. It has the same creatures as the Graveyard (because I think they're a good set to learn the game on), but a different layout so there's a bit more variety at the beginning of each game.
- Dwarven bombers are less likely to throw bombs on any given turn, hopefully making them slightly less annoying.
- Added an AI-only cooldown for the Brainiac's hypnotize ability, so they don't spam it constantly.
- Spiderwebs now only cause one turn of web paralysis.
- Ratlings are now all in the same faction, so if you're possessing any type of ratling, other ratlings of any type won't generally be hostile unless something else causes them to be.
- If the [redacted] is under your command, you're able to [redacted].
Interface Fixes and Changes:
- You can now move the cursor over the tiles on the map borders.
- The popups that show damage now have a small variation in their speed, and speed up as they get older. This way, if a creature takes two hits at the same time you might be able to read both of them.
- Description boxes from mousing over sidebar buttons will no longer show while a window (for example, the spell screen) is open.
- Added a calc_damage callback, which can return a number to change the amount of damage being done.