Patch 1.22 is now available:
- Added 21:9 aspect ratio selection to Options
- Added 1920x800, 2560x1080, 3840x1440 resolutions
- Menus and Weapon Rack have been updated to work with 21:9 monitors.
- Ingame levels have black bars on either side to replicate 16:9 aspect ratio. An update for all levels to be viewable with 21:9 is planned for Update 1.4.
- Added a confirmation prompt/timer when changing graphical settings.
- Changed the physics setting on explodable barrels so that they are less likely to fall through the terrain.
- Reduced zombie runner health to 90% of regular health (Zombies that start running after they have already spawned are still at full health)
- Slightly increased survivor weapon accuracy
- Increased the reload animation speed for Snub, Luger, G17, Revolver, M38, Sawn-Off, Uzi by about 10% and updated the reload sounds accordingly
- Reduced the health of early game heavy zombie variants from 190 to 185
- Increased holster and unholster (change weapon) speed when using a pistol by 10%
- Made the Chainsaw damage hitbox longer
Please restart your Steam client to receive the update.
As always, please let us know on Discord or the Steam Discussion Forum if you experience any problems or have any feedback.